Do you want to study MBBS in one of the foreign universities? Well, you need to consider pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it is a perfect destination in all terms. Kyrgyzstan has its reputation when it comes to medical education and MBBS study at a world-class level. The students can easily get the admission seats after appearing the necessary examination.
The course duration for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is five to six years. For the initial five years, the students will be taught the foundations of clinical studies and medical sciences. During the final year, they will be concentrating on training and practicing at the associated hospitals. The cost of pursuing MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan comes under INR 20 Lakh package. It includes mess fees, hostel fees and tuition fees for the entire MBBS course.
Why do you need to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- Being one of the famous destinations in the world, Kyrgyzstan is famous among Indian students for pursuing MBBS.
- There is no hidden charges or capitation fee involved to get medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
- The main benefit of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is English is the main instruction medium.
- If you study MBBS in India, Germany, the UK, the USA, etc. the course fee will be expensive. But in Kyrgyzstan, the fee is affordable and possible for all standards of candidates to study MBBS.
- There are hundreds and thousands of students in Kyrgyzstan pursuing their MBBS college degree.
- UNESCO and WHO are the major medical bodies supporting Kyrgyzstan MBBS.
- Kyrgyzstan is the best decision when it comes to decent living standards.
- Kyrgyzstan is a country with a multicultural society that assists in numerous medical admissions.
- It is a unified destination providing quality medical education.
Medical students can enjoy all the facilities within their university campus in Kyrgyzstan. The MBBS Colleges offers the best accommodation facilities that said to equal the European standards. The students can be secure and safe with the round the clock security program. The student’s room comes with all basic amenities such as laundry, hygienic food, water supply, heating, and air conditioner. The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan ensure to maintain student’s holistic development. They also focus on extracurricular activities such as swimming pool, gym, cultural activities, and sports. Travel is affordable since at cheap rates the students can easily travel all around the country.
Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan:
- Osh State University ( Osh, Kyrgyz Republic)- 5 years (course duration)
- Jalalabad State Medical University (Jalalabad, Kyrgyz Republic)- 5 years (course duration)
- Asian School of Medicine ( Kant, Kyrgyz Republic)- 6 years (course duration)
- Kyrgyz State Medical University (Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic)- 5 years (course duration)
- International School of Medicine (Biskek, Kyrgyz Republic)- 5 years (course duration)
Recognition of MBBS Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan:
- In Kyrgyzstan, the majority of medical universities are approved by medical associations which are in India and all around the world.
- The medical bodies that support Kyrgyzstan medical universities are as follows:
- Foundation of Advancement of International Education (FAIMER)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- The aspirant should be 17 years by or before December 31, the year of applying to the MBBS program.
- The candidate should have passed 10th, 12th or higher secondary examination. They should have completed 12 years of school education. In the last two years, their major subjects should be Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in the 10th and 12th examinations in those major subjects.
- The most important part is the candidate should have passed the challenging NEET exam that is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Is it a good option to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Some of the important factors that motivate Indian students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follows:
- Weather is Kyrgyzstan is almost similar to India. So, the students will not face any issue because of place change.
- Indian food is easily available in Kyrgyzstan. It is the main reason most students choose Kyrgyzstan for the MBBS program.
- The living cost will not come more than INR 7000 including room cleaning, food, and laundry.
- When compared to other countries, the hostel expenses in Kyrgyzstan are cheap and reasonable.
- The students can get a world-class education at a pocket-friendly price in Kyrgyzstan.
How Overseas Medical Study help students to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan through Overseas Medical Study consultants. We are one of the leading and approved medical educational consultancy in India. We have a dedicated team of counselors who are experienced in MBBS education counseling. We have been providing admission guidance for more than 10 years. We have assisted and placed thousands of students in overseas universities. We work with more than 100 leading medica colleges all over the world.
Our Wide Range of Services for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan includes:
- Liaisoning and communication with the Kyrgyzstan universities from the student’s side.
- Applying and processing of MBBS admission form on the student’s behalf.
- Offering information booklets comprising comprehensive details about the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Processing of VISA by performing the basic VISA formalities and payment of VISA fee.
- Counseling session for guardian, parents, and students including the association of collaborations with physicians holding medical degrees from overseas.
- Support in getting foreign exchange for the payment of fees.
- Assistance and guidance in arranging educational loans from reputed nationalized banks.
- Assistance and guidance for advancing passport application.
- Assistance and guidance in obtaining the medical test permit required by the medical insurance and university for the visa issuance.
- We have collaborated with top Forex dealers that make sure our students obtain prompt services and competitive exchange rates.
- Official order from the Kyrgyzstan medical university to students permitting them to record with migration services.
In recent years, it has become a trend to study MBBS at overseas medical universities. At Overseas Medical Study, we do our best to get MBBS admission in top colleges of Kyrgyzstan. The teaching staff are from world-renowned universities and ensure to transform the scholars into doctors. If you want to step into the medical field, it is best to consider applying for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan. The student does not have to worry about finance as Kyrgyzstan is affordable and best in all terms. We will give the honest and best guidance to make the dream of aspirants true. Get in touch with our expert overseas admission consultants and decide whether MBBS in Kyrgyzstan right for you or not.